Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Warring Winter

 ...and the beginning of March ushers in howling winds of winter with a vengeance...


 ...being originally from Southern Ontario, when March nears, I still think Spring does too...and then I'm reminded all too soon to bundle up all the more for Manitoba winters...a balmy few February days that have come and gone, and winter digs in it's heels like it won't let go...




Even the dog doesn't want to go out some mornings.
We threw on our bed, an additional duvet for the cold nights and drafty windows and walls.
I remind you winter, that your exit is coming...I've noticed the sun rising earlier and sunny evenings already.


...Looking forward to spring, springish, summer and summerish living...gardening, {I'd say bbq-ing, but I'm married to a four seasons bbq man}, outdoor excursions and those near midnight sunsets.

Warmly,
Patty-Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment