Saturday, May 30, 2015

Saturday Morning Mini Facial



Thanks to friend, Katherine, for suggesting I diffuse Orange and Cedarwood together. A combo I would not have thought of myself.

After washing my face quickly with a homemade patchouli soap, I followed a mini-facial regime from one my my green beauty books:
  •  Organic Sugar, Olive Oil and 1 drop of Vetiver 2 minute facial scrub and rinse
  • Facial Steam, under a towel over freshly boiled filtered water with 2 drops of White Angelica for 5 minutes or more. Heavenly!
  • Facial scrub for a second time for 1-2mins  with the same scrub as above while face is still wet from the steam.
  • Yogurt, honey, egg white and lemon oil/juice facial mask, smoothed over left to dry, and hope no guests show up! Rinse.
  • No need to moisturize with the olive oil residue from the scrub. Ending with a slather of Lavender Hand and Body Lotion on my hands and the toddler with some eczema!
All in a Saturday Morning's hard day of work!


Thanks for sharing a moment here with me! I'd love to send you this 60+ page Primary User Guide that explains how to use Essential Oils for body and health care! Ask me how in the Contact form to your right!

No comments:

Post a Comment