Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Before...

I'm hoping to post shortly about the "After..." But for now life, God is teaching me patience. I'm overdue by 10 days of my first duedate, and 2 days past my second due date - which i know is not bad - and perhaps a blessing in desguise - as we've been sick around here, coughing etc...which is not the most lovely environment to bring a new baby into. 2 dear friends who had similar due dates as me, gave birth lastweek - i'm so proud of them - all naturally - by that i mean no drugs - and one was breech!!! Awesome Tami!!!


I was 5 days over with Selah...if the 2nd date is the more accurate date, closer to this wknd is probable - WELL IT IS PROBABLE I'M HAVING A BABY - and the days...... C R E E P.........B Y! As i was saying to someone the otherday - at the beginning of the 'belly' - it's such a wonderful shape - and you feel the admiring eye...Well that has definately changed, i am tired of being a spectacle, when i try to walk the dogs - "yes, lets stop traffic"....the one time in your life, well-meaning people comment on your size, ask you how much weight you've gained, feel free to say things, they would not say if you were not pregnant....ok i'm griping - i really shouldn't....I am Grateful!
The above pic. is a Henna my friend Grace did! unfortunately i guess the skin on my belly is too thin, as it was almost entirely faded the following day - glad that i got a few pics! i didn't do a cast this time - kinda wish i did now - perhaps the nxt time. ...i still have to do something with the cast from the pregnancy with Selah - paint it or something!

1 comment:

  1. OKAY!!! Time to end the suspence... I am sure you have taken a few photos of the after by now... suspence is killing me... where's the Baby!?
    Hope you are all doing well, especially mama, let me know if you need anything? (that isn't pink...)

    ReplyDelete