Friday, July 10, 2009

girly wool soakers

There is something so satisfying about creating for your own babies/children...seeing your creations walk, dance and sing, or perhaps just kick about! And with a new one...I guess it's the child in me, playing dress up with my new dolly...and a cute dolly she is!



Half-Longies with real Canadian Wool....can't really figure out how to knit the crotch properly - as I'm such a hacker knit-crocheter. I knit them on 5 bamboo needles...so if anyone has some insight, I'm all ears!

8 comments:

  1. I was just thinking today "I miss Patty~Jean (meaning your blog)" You did an incredible job on the the longies and they look adorable on Elousia! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps Elousia is starting to take on her own features - looking less like your other littles and more like just her. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm where are the birthing details! I am waiting for the story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute does she look! Just lovely--baby and longies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks - thanks...and yes you are right Tami Jo!!! i've been waiting for some pictures from Twila to accompany...soon, very soon - and I do apologize for the lateness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you happen to jot down your pattern for these. They are really adorable and I would like to try to knit some...Five needles you say?

    ReplyDelete
  7. patty-jean - my sister just recommended i go see this blog and it's *you*! hee hee! love the lacy bits at the bottom of the legs... She is a sweet little dolly, too...so smoochable!

    ReplyDelete