Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Handmade Birthday Gift Giving

I was so grateful for all your kind words, thoughtful mothers, on my last blog post! I do find these seasons, although short, some of the most surreal times in of life!


 Last weekend our 2 year old daughter was invited to a 3 year old girlfriend's birthday. Now, some families may not appreciate homemade gifts as much as others - but I knew this family enough to know that they would be just fine with the choice....plus, it satisfies my own toy-convictions!


My new favorite site is PINTEREST! It's been around, but I'm not always on the web-ball as to what is the latest and greatest. This site is the greatest though! I'll probably search EVERYTHING here before I do another Google search again. The problem one could run into is the possibility of pinning and pinning, but not doing.


So, searching for a birthday gift idea, I came across this and thus was my inspiration for the Mama and Baby in sling and house-purse. If you are on Pinterest, let me know, I'd love to follow You Too!

3 comments:

  1. Hi PJ,
    I've tried to leave my comments on several posts - unsuccessfully, apparently. Thinking of you often in these, the final countdown days. I'll have to check out pintrest... never heard of it... hope it's not addictive!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute! And I love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete