Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The season of the Mother Tea

Between my body and 'on demand breastfeeding', my cycles don't seem to return very quickly. In the case after Joash they have not returned, and I find myself in that way again. We are really not sure how old this little baby is. Judging by my rising lower abdominals I'm guessing 8-12wks and counting...just waiting for an ultrasound. Sickness seems to be ever with me, of that I'm grateful, as there was little of it with my 2 losses. So coffee is not in the least attractive these days, but a fresh cup of the Mother tea, Raspberry, with lots of sqeezed lemon and small splash of real maple syrup or honey (just to take the lemon edge off) is extremely appealing. And so good for the mother organs too. We were hoping to wait a little longer before telling, but found that the 3 1/2yr old excitedly tells almost everyone she meets. Oh Well!

6 comments:

  1. yippee!!!
    all my prayers are on the developing brother os sister to have a safe and healthy full term arrival!

    yes we are planning big things for our 38.9 acres.
    Tiff has requested I raise her alpacas... and mike is trying to sell a "trout pond" that doubles as geo-thermal heater...

    I am just excited to see how it becomes home... and to what (chickens, goats, gardens...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! hope all is well. sorry we can't share this pregnancy. actually, i'm glad to let you go on your own and will happily support you from a non-pregnant position this time. see you soon, i hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, oh my goodness....congratulations! I am so sorry you're not feeling well, hopefully that will pass soon. Many many blessings!

    Oh, and in case you're confused....I'm trying out blogger again after much headaches with my other blog. Sigh, starting all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, and come visit...when you're up to it
    http://theangryturtle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is anyone else wondering, what has happened to this creative mommy? Has she given up blogging? The fans are restless for more!

    ReplyDelete