Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Motivationally Challenged


Oh poor, poor neglected blog! I am sorry I have abandoned you so! There are no good excuses really - I could say I was sick for over 3 months...but thats not really a good excuse.

I guess I see you as another project of mine...a creative project that I want to revamp, revise, renew and since you are not where I want you to be - like so many other creative processes I abondon on a shelf somewhere in hopes of taking it up again.

I feel like I'm in a season of decluttering - I'm trying to have a goal of freecycling something/box/bag per week - but have no worries dear blog, I have no intention of letting you go.
In other news, my friend Kelly Mcquade made these adorable outfits for 'the littles' in exchange for a couple of my winter crochetted hats for some of her 'littles' - I love this idea of exchanging homespun stuff!

Selah's preparing for transitioning into a shared bunkbed with Joash - the bunkbed Papa's hoping to make over the Christmas holidays!

3 comments:

  1. Useful blog website, keep me personally through searching it, I am seriously interested to find out another recommendation of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I have recently been searching for information about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have discovered so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this post is very usefull thx!

    ReplyDelete