Monday, May 25, 2009

Looking foreward to summer days outside

....outside of my bed.


Elousia is beautiful! (sounds like;Elle-Lucia) She is a healthy nurser, oh-so-cuddly little companion and lights up our family! Today she is 5 days old. On her 3rd day, I was at my sickest and after my wonderful Midwifes evaulation, it was quite evident it was a uterine infection - no idea why or how! I'm on antibiotics for the 1st time since I was 4 years old! My midwife knows me oh too well - she said - "this probably goes against everything you believe in." ("YESSS", I wanted to cry), and I'm humbled. But I would rather this, than a D&C, having already had one ectopic pregnancy. I'll just have to load up on the probiotics.


So Elousia's birth story will come, soon. Thank-you for the warm wishes!

3 comments:

  1. so sweet! she certainly looks like she belongs in the family - very similar to both the others! looking forward to meeting her and wishing you a continued recovery. A uterine infection - what a bummer!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so very cute and cuddly indeed :) Congratulations once again. I hope your recovery is quick and that health finds it's way to your door. Sounds like you could use a good batch of kefir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci beaucoup!
    It just so happens I'm starting a batch of kefir tonight!

    ReplyDelete