Monday, March 30, 2015

In the Manitoba Sun

Yesterday...
...testing the waters of sitting in the northern manitoba sun, on the deck with just a light jacket, rubber boots and a cowl...

 What I should have been knitting was Tea Cozy!


Snatching a chill-pill moment! 


It is all about environment, is it not? The hand made ceramic coffee mug...or in this case my painted one...add to the mini-vaca!


I gulped the tea down before it got too cold...yup, it wasn't quite warm enough to be a tea sippn', more like a tea gulping.


Grabbing those moments - soaking in some Vit. D {or the ability to produce it} - gazing up at those glorious mysteries...{waiting for the sap to run}...


This is my project from an old Living Crafts edition...I'm a little sorrowful that I didn't test the gauge out...perhaps it'll be for me, perhaps it'll shrink enough for one of the girls. Later this week, c'mon back for my Cedarwood Oil Project!

warmly,
Patty-Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment