Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Ultimate Best THM Brownies



"Eeewe, mommy-muffins," one child declares...
"YES" - I think to myself - I've successfully created my own food group that children aren't going to demolish. Sometimes mommy-muffins, brownies, bread/muffin-in-a-mug {all grain-less, and refined sugar-less, THM friendly} can be a little unappetizing. {THM=Trim Healthy Mama was a small time book and I use to converse with the authors Pearl and Serene at Above Rubies Mama+Baby retreats annually...before their book went TOTALLY Viral...an understatement.



Recently I wasn't very satisfied with any of the paleo-low-glycemic brownie recipes I had found...and so I went to town to discover the Ultimate Chocolaty Brownie, THM style*.  The closest brownies I could find was from Stacy Makes Cents. Lovely - but too small of a recipe...I need some freezer stalk up  so I can always have a back-up plan when needed. Plus I wanted to substitute a couple of things.



*Trim Healthy Verions are "S", Satisfy, for low glycemic (using healthy non-neuro-toxic sweeteners), low carb but Full Fat OR "E", Energize for some Carbs but Low fat.
**This recipe fits nicely into the large rectangle Pampered Chef Stoneware bake wear.

Sincerely, Patty-Jean
Don't forget to contact me at littlequiver(at)gmail.com
 about my May GiveAway Draw for my YL Team!

2 comments:

  1. These brownies look amazing. Love the fact that they are made with my favs coconut oil and almond flour. Looking forward to trying this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol! Yup - it feels great to indulge in something that is not harmful but helpful! Thanks for your comment and Visit!!! Checking out your site now!

      Delete